Sunday, April 17, 2016

Red lips and wedges



 
 
Totally in love with this mini wrap dress. I'm a big fan of comfort and let me tell you I feel like I can, almost, do anything in this dress! Wrap dresses sometime give you the nervousness that they will fly open with the wind but this one gives you a double wrap around so there nothing to be concerned about. Oh, and it's also on sale! I decided to pair this look with some classic black wedges. Now for some reason I find wedges harder to walk in than regular heels. Probably because I'm used to regular heels and don't wear wedges as often. Anyone else feel this way? Anyways, have a fabulous week! My birthdays this Thursday so I have a lot to look forward to! What fun do you have planned this week?
Dress-(HERE) Shoes-sold out (SIMILAR HERE) Handbag-(HERE) Lipstick-(Ruby Woo) (HERE)


No comments:

Post a Comment