Saturday, December 10, 2016

Holiday Favorites!

     The holidays are great for fun fashion pieces. My favorite Winter/Holiday fashion trend is fur. Like a fur vest, but also I think a cute pair of fur shoes is just the perfect amount of sass for a holiday party. If you do not already know, I have been working at Michael Kors for almost 3 years now as a second job. I've always been a huge fan of his shoes. They seriously ALL are comfortable and he has so many different styles to satisfy a shoe lovers needs. When I saw these two furry shoes I first thought I had to decide on only one, well you see how that went, but I'm glad I decided on both. Each is great for different reasons and occasions. The slip on sneakers are great for a fun date night out and the heels are PERFECT for a Christmas/New Years party. 
     I'll link these shoes and a few other cute Michael Kors holiday shoes that I'm craving. Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment